- AdministratorMarch 7, 2021 at 3:18 am3 Bridge Coins
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 5:17 am0 Bridge Coins
I see a lot of people are discussing the possibility of 10 trillion market cap with ETH claiming 12-15% of the market share. Yes a 10 trillion market cap seems really, really far away, but consider this: just some years ago, the whole market cap of crypto was at a measly 50 billion, and ETH was sitting at a whopping 5 billion market cap. At that point, a 100 billion market cap seemed ludicrous and unattainable. Look where we are now.
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 6:22 am0 Bridge Coins
$ETH we all waiting for you!!!
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 7:27 am0 Bridge Coins
Probably best to buy ETH now before the stimulus checks inevitably do!
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 8:32 am0 Bridge Coins
HOW TO GET FREE ETHEREUM (ACT FAST!)
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 9:37 am0 Bridge Coins
What a time to be alive 🚀🚀🚀
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 10:42 am0 Bridge Coins
VOTE FOR THE 1M SUBSCRIBER COMPETITION GUYS!
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 11:47 am0 Bridge Coins
Wow, today must be reverse Sunday since we are in the green and not in the red. I hope that this Sunday signifies a return to the bull market!
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 12:52 pm0 Bridge Coins
When Eth pumps on Weekends, I get more relaxed
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 1:57 pm0 Bridge Coins
Reverse Sunday? Jack Dorsey auctioning off his first tweet as a NFT and stimulus checks should keep us green today.
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 4:07 pm0 Bridge Coins
I sold stupidly drunk last night, missed out on all the gains. I’m an idiot. Should I buy more…
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 5:12 pm0 Bridge Coins
If anyone is worried or has questions about what happens when ethereum hard forks please see here but in short your funds are perfectly safe!
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 6:17 pm0 Bridge Coins
Holding 10 #Ethereum will make you rich one day!
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 7:22 pm0 Bridge Coins
Just got my 2nd coin today! Lol
- MemberMarch 7, 2021 at 8:27 pm0 Bridge Coins
Is anyone here currently staking their ETH? If so, what service are you using?