PLEASE REVIEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES:
- Changes to The Millennial Bridge
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on The Millennial Bridge at any time without notice. We do not guarantee backward compatibility of our services and Application Programming Interface (API) in this case.
- Ownership of information; License to use The Millennial Bridge; redistribution of data
Unless otherwise noted, all rights, titles, and interests in The Millennial Bridge, and all information made available through The Millennial Bridge or our services, in all languages, formats, and media throughout the world, including, but not limited to, all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of The Millennial Bridge, our affiliates or our Data Providers, as defined in section 6 (disclaimer regarding content) below.You may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the The Millennial Bridge content, frame any portion of The Millennial Bridge or its content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the The Millennial Bridge content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the The Millennial Bridge content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the The Millennial Bridge content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with us, please see the Contacts page.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes, without the prior expressed written consent of The Millennial Bridge and/or our Data Providers. In addition, you shall not, without the prior expressed written consent of The Millennial Bridge and the relevant Data Providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by additional agreement, we do not permit commercial usage of any of our services or APIs. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for third party services or software.
The Millennial Bridge grants all users of The Millennial Bridge.com, and all other available versions of the site, to use snapshots of The Millennial Bridge charts in analysis, press releases, books, articles, blog posts and other publications. In addition, The Millennial Bridge grants the use of all previously mentioned materials in education sessions, the display of The Millennial Bridge charts during video broadcasts, which includes overviews, news, analytics and otherwise use or promote The Millennial Bridge charts or any products from the The Millennial Bridge website on the condition that The Millennial Bridge attribution is clearly visible at all times when such charts and products are used.
Attribution must include a reference to The Millennial Bridge, including, but not limited to, those described herein.
Use of The Millennial Bridge charts during video or other promotions where The Millennial Bridge attribution is not visible, must include a description of the product used therein. For instance: “Charting platform used for this analysis is provided by The Millennial Bridge,” or simply “Charts by The Millennial Bridge.” Font size should not be less than 10 PT = 13PX = 3.4MM.
The use of any The Millennial Bridge products outside the The Millennial Bridge website, without a proper attribution of The Millennial Bridge, is not allowed. Users who disobey this attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure compliance. This includes, but is not limited to, cease-and-desist warnings, court orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief, and so on.
- Third party sites and advertisers
The Millennial Bridge may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You agree that The Millennial Bridge shall not be held liable for any trading activities or other activities that occur on any website you access through links on The Millennial Bridge. We provide these links as a convenience, and do not endorse the content or services offered by these other sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on The Millennial Bridge are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
Unauthorized soliciting on The Millennial Bridge is strictly prohibited and may result in penalties, including, but not limited to, temporary or permanent bans of the account found in violation, and any appropriate and available legal action for monetary and other damages.
- Disclaimer regarding content
The Millennial Bridge cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through our services or on The Millennial Bridge is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through our services or on The Millennial Bridge may be specially obtained by The Millennial Bridge from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers (e.g. Cboe BZX and possibly other established financial exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Mercantile Exchange and Dow Jones), who are believed to be sources of reliable information (collectively, the “Data Providers”). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through our services and website are not and cannot be guaranteed by The Millennial Bridge. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for scripts, indicators, ideas and other content of third parties. Your use of any third-party scripts, indicators, ideas and other content is at your sole risk.
- Registered users
In consideration of your use of the The Millennial Bridge website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving The Millennial Bridge services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the The Millennial Bridge’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or The Millennial Bridge has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, The Millennial Bridge has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the The Millennial Bridge services (or any portion thereof).
- Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any username and email address that are used to register for your access to and use of our services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify The Millennial Bridge of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Millennial Bridge cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
- Payment and cancellation of service
- If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice. There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the autoconversion payment has gone through.
- All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your The Millennial Bridge subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
- We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
- We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
- We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
- Our moderators are official The Millennial Bridge representatives, with the authority to warn or ban users (including those with a paid subscription) when they do not abide by the House Rules. We do not offer refunds in case you are banned from publishing content and interacting with others because your paid subscription and all of its data and/or features are still available during any such ban.
- Feedback to The Millennial Bridge
By submitting ideas, content, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to The Millennial Bridge through our contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) The Millennial Bridge is not under any obligation of confidentiality, expressed or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) The Millennial Bridge shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) The Millennial Bridge may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of The Millennial Bridge, without any obligation of The Millennial Bridge to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from The Millennial Bridge under any circumstances.
By creating an account with The Millennial Bridge, you agree that The Millennial Bridge can use your e-mail address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
- House rules
By creating and using an account on The Millennial Bridge you confirm you have read and agree to follow our House Rules.
- You represent and warrant that you have all intellectual property rights, including all necessary patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, in and to your script. If you use third-party materials, you represent and warrant that you have the right to distribute third-party material in the script. You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including patent, privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material.
You are solely responsible for any script that you create. The Millennial Bridge is not in any way responsible for the use or misuse of your script by any user. The Millennial Bridge is not in any way responsible for the use or misuse any user’s script by you.
By using the publish script feature, you grant us a world-wide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free licence to:
- publish this script as well as the username of the author;
- disclose the source code of the script for open scripts;
- perform, display, use and make available your open or protected script for any user or an invite-only script for any user that received an invite.
You can publish the script under any license. If you do not include the license in the comment section of a script, you agree that your script is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0.